How to Report Risk and Compliance-Related Issues
Holy Cross Services maintains several methods by which a compliance report may be made:
- Make a report through the normal administrative channels (i.e., reporting to the appropriate supervisor).
- Make a report through the Compliance Hotline (1-517-423-7666).
- Make a report to the Corporate Compliance Officer or other staff member of the Quality & Compliance Department, either by letter, by telephone, by e-mail, or by meeting.
- Make a report through the designated Compliance E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a report through the online Compliance Reporting Form.
- Make a report through the online Risk Reporting Form.
If you have questions about the Compliance Hotline or the Compliance Report Form, please contact the Corporate Compliance Department at 989-596-3557.