Fighting addiction on your own can be a terrifying experience, often with dire results. At Concise Recovery, we invite you to overcome your shame and fears and join our drug rehab in Sherman Oaks. Our rehabilitation program is fit for dealing with all forms and degrees of addiction effectively, offering long-term benefits.
What happens in drug rehab?
If you’ve never completed a professional rehab program, here is what you should expect at our addiction treatment center in Sherman Oaks, CA:
- Customized detox treatment – Not all people are identical in terms of medical history, social, professional, and familial background, or personality, and physiological makeup. Our detox program caters to everyone thanks to the initial assessment phase, during which our professional gather critical data about your clinical and personal profile. This approach will significantly increase the effectiveness of the detox program.
- Dual diagnosis assistance – By treating co-occurring issues like codependency, PTSD, trauma, anxiety, or depression, we set the stage for a fast and full recovery and lasting sobriety.
- Therapy and counseling – Our Sherman Oaks drug rehab includes therapeutic sessions and counseling support for mental and spiritual recovery. The purpose is to address the underlying issues of addiction and give you the confidence, determination, and strength you need moving forward.
- Relapse prevention education and guidance – All our nearby alcohol rehabs in Sherman Oaks, CA, rely on relapse prevention education to help patients embrace long-term sobriety. Under our professional guidance, you will learn how to avoid social triggers and adopt alcohol and drug-free life over the years.
- Aftercare support – This part of the program allows us to guide you towards a healthier, more accomplished lifestyle. We’re talking about getting a better job, adopting new hobbies, find peace with your friends and family, and become an overall happier, more fulfilled individual. This is what makes our program part of a life-defining journey that can only have a happy ending.
When to begin drug rehab?
We advise you to seek immediate help if you’re experiencing withdrawal symptoms that already impact your life severely. Furthermore, we believe you should consider getting professional assistance even sooner than that. Drug addiction is progressive, and it will get worse fast, especially when talking about high-risk drugs.
There is no shame in asking for help, and you should not fear the treatment. We are experienced professionals, having helped numerous people find a new path in life. Come to our drug and alcohol rehab in Sherman Oaks, CA, and join a comfortable, friendly, non-judgmental environment where you can heal and recover on your own terms!
If you’re only dealing with mild symptoms of addiction, you still need recovery and treatment in Sherman Oaks. There’s no telling how severe your condition actually is without going through clinical assessment in a fully-equipped facility. Allow our experts at Concise Recovery to assess your condition and devise a personalized drug rehab in Sherman Oaks! You can come online for information on insurance coverage options and an open discussion about detox and treatment.Drug Rehab Sherman Oaks