Behavioral Health Services:
Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders for Adults
HCS provides residential and outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment through highly trained staff committed to individual wellness, family stability and positive life change. This includes residential facilities for men and women plus adult male recovery housing. All women’s specialty services accommodate women with non-school aged children.
Queen of Angels, Saginaw
- Residential facility with staff providing substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment for adult women/women specialty.
Corcoran House, Mt. Morris
- An adult women/women specialty residential facility providing treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Patricia Evelyn Bertsch Holy Cross Women’s Behavioral Health, Lansing
- A residential facility which treats women/women specialty for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- A residential facility providing substance abuse and co-occurring mental health services to adult males.
Bay City and Flint
- Substance abuse recovery homes serving adult males
HOW CAN YOU HELP BRING
HOPE FOR MICHIGAN FAMILIES?