Careers at HCS
Working for Holy Cross Services isn’t just a job, it’s a mission. Together, we help tackle some of our communities’ greatest challenges. If you have the heart for the work, we invite you to apply to join our team.
HCS offers a comprehensive benefits package valued at more than $10,000 per employee per year for full time employees. These benefits include:</p >
- Full health insurance for employees AND their dependents, at no cost to the employee
- Mental health benefits for employees AND dependents 13 and older, at no cost to the employee
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Generous Accrued Paid Leave (APL)
- Clinical supervision, licensure exam preparation, and CEUs
Holy Cross Services, founded in 1948, touches the lives of hundreds of Michigan children, adults, and families every day across the state. We specialize in child welfare and homelessness services. By the nature of these programs, our neighbors find us when they are in pain. However, all of our programs center our neighbors’ strengths and voices in our work: no one should be defined by their suffering.
Relationship – connection – is at the core of all we do. We invite you to join hands with us and our neighbors as we work toward ensuring family and home are certainties for everyone.
Apply For Positions Available Below
Download the Holy Cross Services brochure.
ABOUT HOLY CROSS SERVICES
HCS specializes in empowerment and trauma recovery for children and families engaged in the child welfare system and supporting our neighbors to end their episodes of homelessness. Although these areas of service have significant intersection, we operate our programs through three functional arms:
- Division of Family-Based Care and Youth Transition
- Division of Residential Care and Family Healing
- Division of Housing and Community Advocacy
Holy Cross Services is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation