Make an Immediate Difference
Holy Cross Services provides for the basic everyday needs of the children, teens, and men and women we serve. Items we are always in need of:
- Sweatshirts (Men, Women, Teens & Children)
- Bedding (twin sheets, blankets, comforter sets, & pillows)
- Winter Clothes (Coats, Hats, Mittens/Gloves, Boots, & Snow Pants/Suits
- Clothing- Socks, flip flops, slippers, shirts, pants, pajamas etc.
- Personal Hygiene Items (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Gel/Mousses, Body Wash/Soap, Toothpaste/Brush, Chapstick, Lotion, and Deodorant)
- Books, games, art supplies, adult & kids coloring books, and outdoor games
- Infant Supplies- Clothing, diapers, formula, socks, blankets, etc.
- Back Packs, Suit Cases, Large Plastic Bins (ie Rubbermaid), Duffle Bags etc.
- School Supplies- Pencils, pens, crayons, markers, colored pencils, art & notebook paper, folders, binders, etc.
Consider organizing a group fundraising event around one of these needs at your school, office or church. You might consider a Christmas Gift Drive or hat and glove tree, or a sports/gamed themed fundraising drive for your annual corporate retreat. We are grateful for your interest in giving in-kind gifts to Holy Cross Services.
If you have items to donate, questions, or need more information please contact Kassie Kretzschmar at KKretzschmar@hccsnet.org