HCS’ Children’s Services residential programs include: an assessment center; residential facilities; behavior stabilization and juvenile justice sexual offender/reactive treatment; a group home for juvenile justice transition; educational services; independent living plus; independent living; day treatment; and a variety of community-based services to help children and youth get healthy so they can live productive and meaningful lives.
St. Vincent Home, Saginaw
- Assessment Center conducts 30-90 day assessment of children 6-12 years old.
- Residential Behavior Stabilization for boys and girls 12-17 years, providing individual, group and family therapy, education, recreation and life skills training.
- Residential Juvenile Justice Sexual/Offender/Reactive Treatment for boys 12-17 years old, providing individual, group and family therapy, education, recreation and life skills training.
Holland House, Saginaw
- Independent Living Plus (staff supported) home for boys ages 16-19.
Bowman House, Detroit
- Residential treatment facility for girls between the ages 12-17 with mental/behavioral health needs, providing individual, group and family therapy, education, recreation and life skills training.
King House, Clinton Township
- Residential Juvenile Justice transitional program serving boys 13 years and older and allows them to continue their education at nearby schools, high schools and colleges, as well as gain employment. Also provides individual, group and family counseling.
Behavioral Health Services:
Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders for Adolescents
HCS provides residential and outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment through highly trained staff committed to individual wellness, family stability and positive life change.
Queen of Angels, Saginaw
- Residential facility with staff providing substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment for adolescents
Michael J. McGivney School, Saginaw
- Educational services for children and adolescents at the Queen of Angels and St. Vincent Home facilities from grades elementary to 12th. Includes credit recovery, special education services, on-line and classroom education by highly qualified teachers, under the auspices of the Saginaw Intermediate School District.
HOW CAN YOU HELP BRING
HOPE FOR MICHIGAN FAMILIES?